The Academic Affairs Office of Faculty Development and Enrichment brings you this Lunch and Learn opportunity to learn how to leverage the communication tools in Courses (D2L) to keep in contact efficiently and effectively with your students.
Participants in this session will:
- Learn effective practices for communicating with students using LionsSHARE tools.
- Learn & share tips for effective email management.
- Learn & share tips for effective online discussion board management.
- Learn & share tips for effective news (announcements) tool management.
- Learn & share tips for effective use of the LionsSHARE Social tool.
Join Steve Rheinschmidt, Darcy Goshorn and your colleagues on Thursday, February 9, at 11:30 a.m. ET in Saint Edward Hall 102 meeting room.
*Bring a beverage, and we will provide food for all registered attendees. Registration is capped at 12 people.
For more information, contact Claudia Ruiz, Director of Faculty Development & Enrichment, at 352-588-7542 or email@example.com
Date(s) - 02/09/2017
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
All times are Eastern Time Zone (ET) unless otherwise noted.
This event is fully booked, so registration is closed.
- Renee Gould
- Barbara Caldwell
- Allyson Marino
- Michael Campbell
- Fern aefskyhartfield erre
- Khalilah Louis
- Janet Franks
- Lisa Rapp-McCall
- Galo Alava
- Elizabeth Ruegg
- Candace Roberts
- Robert McGinnis