Get oriented with Whiteboard. The interactive, collaborative, synchronous, or asynchronous teaching and learning tool in Lions SHARE.
Participants in this session will learn:
- The basics of how to use Whiteboard.
- Examples of how it is being used in classes at Saint Leo.
- How to implement Whiteboard in their class.
This session will be:
- Online: Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- University Campus: Saint Edwards 102
For more information about Whiteboard, refer to our Whiteboard resources site at https://tali.saintleo.edu/innovation/whiteboard/
This session is presented by the Academic Affairs Office of Learning Innovation.
Date(s) - 10/10/2017
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
All times are Eastern Time Zone (ET) unless otherwise noted.
It is too late to register for this event.
- Charles Oden
- Jane Adamson
- Jean Suplizio
- Corlette Bell
- Eve Dobbins
- Justin Wisniewski
- claudette andrea