What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams provides a shared workspace in which your team can:
- Collaborate in real-time with different groups of people throughout Saint Leo.
- Bring everyday Office apps, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, into one centralized workspace.
- Help teams looking to iterate quickly on a project while sharing files and collaborating on shared deliverables.
- Users can post messages to a Teams channel by sending an email to the email address of the channel.
- Chat 1:1 or in a group with any other team member, and make audio or video calls.
- Set up meetings with high-definition audio, video, and web conferencing.
Getting Started With Teams:
Take a quick tour of Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams is a new collaboration tool built on the Office 365 stack. With Microsoft Teams, all your team conversations, related files, notes, and content are kept together in one place and easily accessible by everyone on the team.